|Top Previous Next|
Existing users of commercial editions of MFT Gateway are entitled to 1 year of free upgrades and technical support. To obtain access to the latest version please contact Advanced Systems Concepts, Inc. via the Help Desk.
If you are an existing licensed user wishing to upgrade please contact the Help Desk to obtain a valid license key for this version. Previously generated license keys may be incompatible with the current version and may result in application starting in evaluation mode.
Note: Several Linux distributions exhibit slow response as a result of the newly introduced FIPS TLS library. To prevent this issue, please install haveged before installing MFT Gateway
1. Run the GUI installer for MFT Gateway.
2. The installer will detect that a previous version of MFT Gateway is installed and will ask if you want to update that version. Confirm that you want to update.
3. Read the license agreement. If you agree to the terms, accept it.
4. Specify a backup directory.
5. Choose whether to use the embedded database or an external/custom database.
6. Continue with the installation process as normal. Once installation is complete your server configuration settings from the previous version will be automatically migrated to the current version.
6a) ./migration -dir <path to MFT_Gateway_old directory>
6b) ./database -update -previous-version <previous server version>